Paradigm - What is the reality (interior / existential / philosophical) in the days of the corona virus?
- Yes, what is this reality?
- Is it a closing document or not?
- Is it the truth of the inner self that despairs in exposing itself?
- And explain yourself or is it another attempt by the real to divide the fictional sense of feeling?
- Is that feeling real or a metaphor for fiction?
Once again Gilles Lipovetsky's Age of Void came to mind when he wrote at the end of chapter II ”... Not satisfied with producing isolation, the system engenders his desire, an impossible desire that, as soon as it is realized, reveals itself intolerable: the individual asks to be alone, more and more alone and simultaneously cannot support himself, alone with himself. ”
What do I end in this time?
Does this isolation lead me to self-knowledge?
What feelings, thoughts emerge? What emotions provoke me?
Will it be a new discovery or an escape?
States like anxiety, depression, desire, frustration, despair, anguish, fear, will, detachment, love. Will they certainly be present in me?
Build a set of environments (self portrait).
Confined to four walls (fiction). It is my place, the place that these states inhabit.
I chose sepia for the "sonorous" ambience that visually provokes me from the days I live.
As if they were hollow cries of fear, panic and uncertainty of tomorrow.
The test is in continuous continuity.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 3-х лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the three best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.