While roaming around in the streets I found bunch of eggs showcased in a stall & the lighting was incredible at that place. As I get close, I notice a man sitting quietly behind the shadows & only a few part of his body is in sunlight. Suddenly I grabbed my camera & made this photograph.
In the photo a Bronze back tree snake catches a frog in his mouth and tries to move upwards the tree in order to eat without disturbance.i clicked this pic while returning after lunch from the restaurant in side Dangamala in Bhitarkanika National Park situated at kendrapara district in the state of Odisha India which is famous for crocodiles .i had been there in the month of November 2017.
Big cats always leave there scent where ever they pass by in order to let know others there territory sex and area.In this picture a female adult Tigress named PATDEV of Pench Tiger Reserve Forest in Madhya Pradesh INDIA is urinating in such a flash way that any intruders comes in will know at once ... Or it is simply an open invitation for the Male Tigers to courtship.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.