Most street performers I've encountered during my travels had this certain...commercial attitude and sometimes even arrogance. That "hey, I'm trying to make a living here" kind of attitude. One even shouted after me because of some coins of the wrong currency. But not this old violonist on the streets of Budapest. He was real. He was genuine. He was playing with his eyes closed, with passion and without giving any importance to the response of his (little) audience. He was playing because that's what he loved to do.
" 'Amateur'. You say that as if it were a dirty word or something. But amateur comes from the latin word "amare, which means love, love! Do the things for the love of it."
Gael Garcia Bernal in "Mozart in the Jungle".
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.