I got a picture at 6 AM
Al-Mu'az Ladin Allah is the largest open museum of Islamic monuments in the world. It is located in the Al-Azhar area in Fatimid Cairo. Its renovation and opening was completed on Friday 15 Safar 1429, February 22, 2008. The project includes paving the street with old stones, Alone ..
The city has lost more than 40% of its architecture and archeological features. This project is not born today, but since Cairo was listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979 and historic Cairo as a strategic goal of development and upgrading until the project was launched in 1998 until today in an effort to save 210 damaged monuments In the 1992 earthquake in four stages.
33 monuments were restored in the street, the most important of which are the Qalawun group, the Sultan Al Ghouri group, the Prince Bashtak Palace, Bab Al-Nasr and Al-Fotouh, the Cairo Wall between them, the Kamelite School, Ibn Tulun Mosque, Prince Taz Palace and the Muayyad Sheikh Mosque.
I photographed this photo in ELWarrak Island in middle of the Nile at Egypt where this boy lives,actually he was very happy and smiling in happiness although the bad and difficult living circumstance in his village
• Baron Edouard Empain came
to Egypt to rescue one of his
railway projects in 1904, that
he lost to the Britons.
• He fell in love with Yvette
Boghdadli and the desert.
• In 1905, he established
Cairo Electric railways
(known as H.O.C. afterwards)
and Heliopolis Oases
Company (C.E.R.) and initiated
a residential project named
‘Heliopolis Oasis’.• He bought a land of 6,000
acres in partnership with
Boghos Nubar at a low price
from the government: one
Egyptian pound per acre.
• This land was situated at
10 Km to the northeast from
the centre of Cairo.
• The new city was built with
all necessary infrastructure
(water, drains, electricity, ..),
a hotel (Heliopolis Palace
Hotel), a recreational park
(Luna Park), a golf course, a
hippodrome, residences for
A girl celebrating the birth of Rifai, is the birth of Rifai is one of the largest moleid that the Sufi roads celebrate every year as they walk from the mosque of Sayeda Zeinab to the mosque of Rifai in Cairo to commemorate the birth of Rifai
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.