Countless chilli peppers surround labourers in the Bogra district in the north of Bangladesh. More than 2,000 people work in almost 100 chilli farms in Bogra in Bangladesh to supply local spice companies with chillies for use in their recipes. Chilli peppers are a major part of the Bengali cuisine popular in Bangladesh and are used as part of a combination of spices for various meat dishes, including chicken and beef.
The photo is about those women who earn their livelihood by drying paddy using the broom. This photo is also about women empowerment. How they are playing a vital role in the society. The paddy drying women's life is around golden paddy everywhere. Here they use a broom to spread them to the field and they make those patterns so that paddy can dry quickly. Those pattern together made a shape of a big broom also. They dry those for boiling them for eat.
Tora bridge, Kalingangga river, Manikganj. From here we take photographs of the dry river (Kaligangga) with related life of the villagers from above the bridge. Here the life with river with people are very much interesting. In rainy season people do fishing and transport goods through the river and in winter when the river gone dry people do farming in here. In winter children’s are playing around the river whole day.
The cities of Bangladesh one of the world's most densely populated countries is growing fast and there's a never ending need for cheap construction materials. In a country marred by underinvestment bricks are the most efficient and widely used. Bangladesh is growing fast each day new brick buildings are erected across the country, which is already home to 153million people.
However, the millions of workers who make the bricks face harsh and uncertain conditions. Brick-making provides a better income than agriculture or other jobs available in rural Bangladesh but it is dangerous and often devastating to workers' health. Accidents are common and workers have no protective gear, save for what they are able to cobble together themselves.
the way of dream and development is timeless . our people and planet always try to face the challenges to full fill their dreams to make a next healthy planet for coming living things . the adventurous fly of the bird and the dream of street children tells that story of freedom and progress ..
This is a fine art self portrait photo titled 'Imprisoned fears'. It's bearing a message, and that is 'Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free'.
This photo contains, i imprisoned my fears in a photo fame, I am a photographer and fear is my biggest enemy. My inspiration told me 'Fear is the killer, you have to imprison your fear'.
As a photographer, I thought, if I can do them imprisoned in a photo. I did as i say. After imprisoned them, i was watching them closely. I asked myself, why did i was afraid of them. They are just nothing weather a black shadow.
But now i'm very happy, i have no fears. There is a bright future waiting for me, i want to tell him that i'm coming, you don't have to wait so long. Because fears and nervousness those two words sounds like rumor for me.
People rush to their native home during Eid festival. Due to transportation shortage, they have to take risk of their lives to meet their relatives. A man has to board on the train through the window as there was no normal way to get inside.
Some 795 million people in the world do not have enough food to lead a healthy active life. That's about one in nine people on earth. The vast majority of the world's hungry people live in developing countries, where 13.5 percent of the population is undernourished.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.