This baby boy crying loudly for the first time when she felt the cold mountain water. New baby boy aged one day is bathed by his mother in a bucket of cold water. This image immortalized in a small village called Nating located at the foot of the mountain Latimojong. Latimojong mountain is the highest mountain on the island of Sulawesi, located in the south of Indonesia with an altitude of 3478 mdpl and is one of the seven highest peaks in Indonesia.
The photo was taken in a newly planted rice field which contain brownish water and cropped small grass. The color of the water has varied saturation and give better dimension.
I use three children as model and asked to jump freely with happy expression.
I shot from the middle of rice field, avoid unnecessary movement to keep the water flow without wave. The wave of water can distort the shape of three children reflection. These children stand 80 cm higher than me, my camera was faced to low angle and before they jump, I throw small stone to create subtle wave. Low speed was chosen to capture this with neutral pic style. In post processing, I rotate 180 and add my other photo of the moon to create better composition.
I captured this image with my smartphone camera (xiaomi mi4i), while I had trip from Bandung (West Java - Indonesia) to Makassar (South Sulawesi - Indonesia) by plane. The sun just rising and the fog still surrounding the base of mountains, only top of the mountains clearly visible.
This is a traditional kerupuk (crackers) maker finalizing the product prior to fry the kerupuk. most of the production stages are still manually and tradtionally done and passed on from generation to generation. it is located in Indramayu, west java, Indonesia
October 2016 in the rainy season, the morning mist at the foot of Mount Batu, Lembang. West Java overlays the morning when the sun will rise poured cold wind swept cover residential homes surrounding residents
Lovely moment i got for sunrise in here with incredible colours and clouds moving , and still i see my lovely boat parking alone on the right place . Was driving fast with my motorbike to come here , then still dark but i can see clouds around and a bit open on horizontal so the sun will come out with a true colours , Red , Blue , and dark depth colours . I really love in this time , Thanks God to showing me a beautiful world .
Flowers of many emerging shrubs in the rainy season, it is very beautiful and moreover united to form the symbol of love. two small snails also are animals that are quite beautiful. and when combined will be very interesting.
I photographed sights in Bromo, a day ahead of a ceremonial Yadnya Kasada. I take pictures of this beautiful landscape, when the sun had just risen, from Bukit KINGKONG. The fog that pretty much makes the morning sunlight seem mystical.
The history of Pasar Johar begin in 1860, when there is a market formed in the eastern side of the town square of Semarang (Aloon-Aloon Semarang) and its fenced by rows of johar (senna siamea) trees, Thus why this market called Pasar Johar. Considering the economic growth of Semarang city and also peoples demand of the sufficient market building, in 1933 its designed the compact, modern and large market by Ir. Thomas Karsten
Shortly contemplate and could do nothing when the market is on fire, destroying hope and source of income
I Just Take this Momment In Maumere-FLores-Indonesia Using My Nikon D5200 With 55- 300 mm Lens...When i'm In this garden i just stand like a statue and freezze but my camera still lock this focus the Flower and waiting this butterfly Landing to this Flower.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.