A man with his fighting cockerel @ Indramayu, Indonesia
Cockerel fighting is a traditional betting/gambling pastime amongst most Soth-East Asian societies. The cockerel duels to death .. the winner lives to fight another day ! It's the pride of a man to own a winning cockerel . And he surely gives it his full attention with good feed and care for all the money it brings him. In the picture the man gives the bird a refreshing bath .
On a Hollowin day, I was walking on the colon street, Cebu City. The streets was empty as most people going back to theirs province and most shops are closed because it's a holiday. I sees this young brave little girl crying on the street. I walks near her, and asking her what happen. She said "hungry" I give my food to her, she stop crying, she smile and look at me. My heart is broken to see this little girl who suppose to go to school at this age. Only education can change our life. Spread love
Cows are holy to Hindus. The pun or sarcastic phrase 'holy cows' has sprung from this religious belief of Hindus.Pola Festival celebrated by Farmers. During this ceremony, farmers follow the tradition to decorate their bullocks with ornaments and worship them.
I had nothing to shot perfectly until the end of the day but finally this stork made my day. i was waiting and it posed at me for a shot i used that moment. the way nature moves with humans is amazing.it made my day. I used the following settings to achieve this shot:
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Focal Length: 131/1
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.