Aviation spotting, or plane spotting, is a hobby that involves observing and photographing aircraft during their takeoff, landing, or while stationary. It's a unique opportunity to dive into the world of aviation, capture special moments, and share them with others.
What photos can be uploaded?
• Photos of airplanes in the air, during takeoff, or landing (including helicopters).
• Images with tail numbers or unique liveries.
• Pictures from aerodromes, airports, or places specially equipped for plane spotting.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
- photo - 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Reportage photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.