Light painting is a photography technique based on shooting in the dark and exposing the subject using manually moved light sources at a long exposure. In this case, luminous objects and traces from them can be used as part of the plot or to illuminate other objects in the field of view of the camera.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo -Art photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.