Minimalism in photography creates such images that the viewer's attention is concentrated on one object or a group of those located nearby. Minimalist photography has one main theme, an idea. The main subject takes up an insignificant part of the frame, leaving "air" - empty space around itself. In this nomination, editing is permissible, including adding, deleting, moving objects, adding additional graphic elements, changing the background using graphic editors.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Concept photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.