Time-6;40PM Capturing colourful hues during sunset at Krang Suri Waterfalls was like dream for me. Krang Suri is located in meghalaya,India and it is one of the most beautiful waterfalls. It is located in the Amlarem Civil Sub Division,Meghalaya. I waited for 1hour at that place to capure the golden hue with waterfall at the time of sunset.
Size of Common tailorbird is between 10 cm to 13 cm including the tail. Tailorbird is a little beautiful bird with long tail. it has bright olive-green upper parts and rust colored crown,Always active and restless. Local name of Common tailorbird is Tuntuni. They performs short, quick darting flights.The call of common tailorbird is loud cheerful towit-towit,pretty-pretty-pretty..
Captured at Potters Village, Delhi, India
Pictured here are the hands that create. They are the most respectable, for these are the hands that not only create, but also care.
The beauty can only be experienced when you see a potter mold the clay - slowly a form starts emerging from those magical hands where they touch the clay, and soon you get a beautiful creation.
Patience is the key here, for when many don't even have patience to watch a pot being made, the potter not only creates it, but also takes care of it till its dried and can boldly face the winds.
Lets create, and at the same time, lets care.
The famous Noor (also know as T39) from Ranthambore Tiger Reserves, India playing with her Kids.
The kids had been waiting since early morning, their mom left them in a cave and was searching for food. The kids were playing and resting whole day and severely waiting for their mom to come and feed them. At last, in late afternoon mom Noor came but without a luck, but that dint come their way to show their happiness to be with mom, then they started showing their love, and started playing with her for hours.
As a girl from northeast part of India mountains, hills, river are always my first love. Mountains always attracts me no matter how or why. Being in the mountains to view the scenic beauty is not what it calls me everytime. The monks the prayer flags the teachings of Buddhism attracts me the most to be in the lap of the mountains. As the teaching says prayer flags are always placed where the wind is blown. It carries peace and harmony.
There are experiences to which words offer only a distant echo.
In nature i am just a another person with fancy cloths and mobile phone in my hand curious enough to explore new things.
Though I am not a camper but beauty of nature tempts me to keep on walking for another hour or whole day to explore new things ,i feel liberating in that cause there is no one to stop me, no one to judge me and i can be me.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.