In a little island of Mas-ba-te,
One of the cattle grounds of the Philippines.
Every year in the whole month of april,
The highlight of the event is the rodeo competition, a Team of Cowgirls and Cowboys compete like lassoing on foot and on horseback, livestock wrestling, casting down, load carrying, bull riding and whipping, the two-person carambola, and other activities related to the handling of livestock.
Till one Cowgirl Team survive...
A minute of exposure in the metro. I used an ND filter in an early morning photowalk near Pasig river. It's located in Guadalupe, Makati, Philippines. I just admired the shadows and highlights that's why I took the shot and used long exposure to add drama using the clouds.
This photo is inspired by our festival here in Bago City, Philippines. I created this concept to share to people what the festival (Babaylan Festival) is all about which is folklore, mythical creatures, witch doctors and a lot more.
Saving for the future is the heartwarming message of little boy through his alluring eyes. The deep-set innocence of a child’s hope to stop climate change amidst the ongoing drought. An environment is the natural surroundings which help life to grow. Tree Planting will save the future climate change and prevent drought and soil erosion.They give us oxygen to breathe in and absorb the carbon dioxide. So, we should promote forestation.
In the midst of the pouring rain, a lady character at the background looks like delighted seeing 3 ladies with umbrellas carefully and hurriedly passes by. One has a flat shoes, the other wore a rubber shoes, and the lady at the center wore wedgies.
A dramatic night scene of a street skater practicing his skills in a neon lighted street corner. The scene depicts the young man's dedication to his chosen craft and practices night after night after night.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.