A rare shot - this one that was lucky to take it when it was at the right time and in the right place, for example, you managed to shoot a flying arrow, a falling person, an unexpected event in an instant that changed the order of things ... Pictures should be taken without the use of photo editors - only a good time and photographer skill!
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
A child’s portrait is a photograph of a child or a group of children that captures the individuality of an object using effective lighting, backgrounds and poses. If you tried to photograph a child, then you probably know how hard it is. After all, children cannot sit still in one place. The photo must have a model under 18 years old.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Report photo
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.