It was taken few months back , when I was on a project with NGO in Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan. I have visited several schools there which really need world attention and hope in the eyes on kids we can see how they are missing their fun in life as kid, tear in girl's eye can give you goosebumps which shows the feeling of this image.
The word "malang" can be used in Urdu, Punjabi, and reportedly is also used in Afghani and even Persian, which probably is the root for the word. Malan is someone who doesn't much care about his surroundings, someone who is not worldly while living in this world
Blue-tailed bee-eaters are one of the most vibrant colored bird species. They travel to comparatively warmer areas to breed. This shot was taken right when a female submitted herself for a mating session.
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
This photo has been taken in Oct 2016 at atabadlake, located in Hunza, gilgat Baltistan,Pakistan.The Attabad Lake was formed following a massive landslide in 2010, which buried 20 people beneath it and blocked the flow of River Hunza.
Devil's corner lake located in Beautiful Swat valley of Pakistan,also known as Switizerland of Pakistan. This lake is present at altitude of 14000ft.
It has got its name due to myths famous here,that no one can spend a night here as devils present here have killed people who have tried,but i spent a night here,and it looks more beautiful at night.
A nomad (Greek: νομάς, nomas, plural νομάδες, nomades; meaning one roaming about for pasture, pastoral tribe) is a member of a community of people who live in different locations, moving from one place to another. This Photo Of Nomads Girls was taken in Kot Addu Punjab Pakistan.
once the got in to my room and was bit allergic from frog but i dont know i got a idea to take a shot of it i really did try alot of time to take a shot from front of frog but the frog jump all the time during taking a shot thn i desided to let the frog should comfortable with me it been long night for me to be with the frog but finally i got a shot.... and thn i thought i didnt resist my night...
This photo was taken in Multan the cultural city of Pakistan. I visited this village it's pure landscape, green fields inspired me a lot. There i saw this door that took me to another world of thoughts.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.