We invite you to plunge into the mysterious world of macro photography, revealing the wonders of nature that are hidden from view. The Plant Microcosm Photo Contest aims to reveal the invisible beauty of plants, rich in details that often go unnoticed.
Plants are entire worlds, teeming with shapes, colors and textures. Look at the petals of a flower opening in the sun, at the patterns of leaves created by nature, at the radiant moisture of morning dew on a blade of grass, or at the fragile beauty of moss on an old stump. Try to catch moments of plant life that usually escape our gaze.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
- photo - 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Micro photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.