The bridge is one of the oldest engineering inventions of mankind. A bridge is a road structure erected over an obstacle, for example, across a body of water, a ravine, a ravine, or a road. Photos are accepted for the competition, where the main object of the frame is the bridge.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Architecture
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.