My favourite photo subject is the ground squirrel (Spermophilus citellus). I visit them whenever I can. Capturing moments of their lives, plays, and fights from the time when the young come out of their burrows until the last days of the summer are amongst the favourite experiences of my nature photographer carrier.
Their fights can only be captured with the fastest photography equipment and a great deal of luck.
Péter Polyák member of Hungarian SunBarZ street workout team demonstrates his street workout skills in Szeged, Hungary. As a combination of gymnastics and athletics, street workout underlines the importance of pushing one’s boundaries and overcoming obstacles. Sportsmen do the exercises outdoors using exclusively their own weight and combining endless variations. This form of training started gaining ground in the Afro-American communities of the United States. Instead of crime and aggression, sporting gangs offered an alternative to the local youth. Neither a gym nor expensive equipment was needed. The street and a couple of bars in a nearby park or playground did the job. This sport becomes more and more popular especially in US and Eastern Europe, including Hungary.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.