Underwater photography allows you to create some of the most compelling and unusual images, expands our knowledge of the behavior of fish, and just gives a lot of fun, thanks to great angles and unusual shots. Underwater shooting presents certain difficulties, as it differs significantly from shooting in the air and is associated with increased danger. Photos of underwater inhabitants taken in aquariums or fish in aquariums are not allowed.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 10 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Underwater photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.