Weather that day wasnt good for photos but anyway I took my camera to take evan one shot of this castle. On the place was still raining but sky open for a second and that was a lucky moment to press the button .
Leaving Ballycarbery Castle I drove onto the bridge over estuary in Caherciveen where I saw this magnificent steel railway bridge. Bridge was in use from 1893 till 1960 and it was part of the Great Southern and Western Railway running service between Farranfore (half way between Killarney and Tralee) and Valentia Harbour.
It was certainly one of the most difficult light I was shooting with. Morning sun was beaming with full power from the left so I was trying to keep it away and not to get any flares.
This photograph was taken at Sunyata Buddhist Centre, Co. Clare, Ireland during the summer 2016. It was a piece of string going from one tree to another with little squares of jagged cloth hanging randomly across the string, each one bearing a saying or symbol.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.