Shot in Hong Kong, China. Hong Kong is a really compact city with a variety of people from different cultures. Such a large population results in a unique Hong Kong style housing. People need to live in very tight and crowded apartments with no sunlight. People in Hong Kong have to bear with high living pressure, too. The building in the picture is a great example of housing for low income people. People all wanna get out of here and to chase their own dream.
Stormy weather sets in as the morning sun try to shine onto the harbour of Hong Kong, The end result-- thick heavy black clouds covered most of the sky, leaving a slit like opening window for the light to transilluminate part of the harbour and a few of the taller building including the famous Ritz Carlton Hotel of the ICC building
The Yick Cheong Building in Quarry Bay on Hong Kong Island highlights the high density housing in this city, which has the highest number of skyscrapers in the world. Surrounding the base of the building are cheap restaurants, hair dressers, dog groomers and dry cleaners, all catering to its local residents. andrewmizziphotography.com Follow my latest updates on Facebook | Instagram
In Hong Kong, the urban streets are dotted with countless street lamps and huge neon signs. These contributed to the serious light pollution. Therefore nowadays even on some of the clearest evenings, only a few stars can be seen regularly in the urban areas.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.