The Surma Tribe of the Omo 'valley, Ethiopia...a place where mankind probably began. The children appear innocent and beautiful, with their ornate boy paint work and exotic head decorations made of flowers. The place appears peaceful and untouched, but in reality, life here is harsh with the tribespeople at frequent wars with neighbouring tribes over cattle grazing rights. The line between peace and war is very fine and very blurred. They can be so near to each other, yet at times appear so far from each other...
Celine in spring time.
It was a lucky afternoon when we took a walk in the park that the clouds in the sky there worked as a natural softener. then I captured this connection moment my daughter with these lovely blossoms.
The only building high enough to give an uninterrupted vista of the Tokyo skyline is the new Sky Tree Tower. A metropolis of over 30 million people, seeing this view and finally appreciating what this actually means is utterly breathtaking!
Brumbies are the wild horses that live in Australia's Snowy Mountains. In the spring, when the snow melts, the young stallions compete for mares and territory. In the many years I have spent photographing them I have only ever seen three fights. On this day, a couple of weeks ago there were many fights.
"The Dell" Clifton Springs, Victoria, Australia
Middle of the day shot, blaring sun, long exposure, Leica MM, Summicron, 35mm, f2, ASPH
iso 100, f16, 130 seconds.
Lee Filters, Seven System, Soft Grad, Polariser, Big Stopper
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.