Undoubtly one of the greatest things in being a Filipino is the exploding cultures in every island it has. Dinagyang Festival is one of the most celebrated festival in the Philippines. This photo shows a tribe member. He was currently resting on the streets while I had the chance to take a snap. Truly this makes me proud as an Ilonggo. :)
During my vacay in Aurora, Philippines last August 2017. I noticed this window of my room which I see it as a psychological tool created by Joseph Luft and Harry Ingham called the Johari Window. It is famous for it simplified 4 panes for self awareness; Open, Blind, Hidden and Unknown.
Myanmar, Burma is the country with the highest number of different ethnicity in the world. There is one minor group which is internationally famous and yet a significant number of people don’t know where they actually come from. One of the famous ethnic is "Kayan", which became popular across all continents due to that the long necked women form part of this ethnic group. Most of these long necked women are located in the border between Myanmar and Chiang Mai, Thailand. They are actually come from one very small village (Panpet Village) Demoso Township, Kayah State, Myanmar, Burma. According to their culture, most women wear these big rings around their neck since younger age. Many decades ago, the region was home to some tigers. They do not wear rings only around their neck but also around all their extremities. It was a self-defense system against tiger attacks. However, nowadays they are wearing them only for the visiting tourists and cultural reasons.
Through the mist of the greyish smoke is an emulsion of flavors and variation of colors of native delicacies such as Bibingka, Puto Bumbong and Salabat located at Plaza Mabini, Batangas City, Philippines that gives a hint of sweetened sensation at the end of a holy mass just days before the magic of Christmas.
This photo is taken at the sea shore of Gigantes Island Carles Iloilo after a rain when i was setting on the beach side. This was captured using a camera phone After my class in the said place. I capture this because of the perfect patterns of horizon and calm sea.
This photo was taken at Surigao Port, Philippines. They were one of those locals called 'Badjaos' who asked for food and even coins from the boat passengers. They are most visible in port areas and lives in the sea. They do not have permanent land address.
Regina Building, originally known as Roxas Building was designed by Andres Luna de San Pedro, son of Juan Luna and was built in 1915 at the corner of Escolta Street and Calle David in Binondo, Manila. The design combined the styles of neoclassicism and beaux-arts.
Harbor Square is a place where bars, strip mall and restaurants row combined into one great entertainment destination located across the back of the main building of Cultural Center of the Philippines and adjacent to Manila Yatch Club. Its great location provides for a panoramic view of Manila Skyline and the picturesque Manila sunset.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.