Panorama composed of 12 photos taken in the extreme south west of Algeria ( 40 km from the libyan borders ) . This place called Tin merzouga is really famous with the red color of the sand ( it contains clay ) & the huge dune which exceed a height of 150 meters
No other city on the African continent is more associated with high bridges than Constantine. Located about 80 kms from the Mediterranean coast, the city is unique for having a deep river gorge running right through its center.
Children playing football in Old Havana under a heavy rain.
Running behind the ball, or behind the goals they want to reach?
No matter how much they have or haven't, they have fun and seem to be happy with the little they have.
The performance consists of a group of horse riders, all wearing traditional clothes, who charge along a straight path at the same speed so as to form a line, and then at the end of the charge (about two hundred meters) fire into the sky using old muskets or muzzle-loading rifles. The difficulty of the performance is in synchronizing the movement of the horses during acceleration of the charge, and especially in firing the guns simultaneously so that one single shot is heard. The horse is referred to as a fantasia horse and are of Arabian, Andalusian or Barb stock.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.