The Northern Lights are one of the most beautiful natural phenomena that everyone wants to see and capture. The aurora (northern) lights are a phenomenon of the glow of the upper layers of the Earth's atmosphere, caused by the movement of charged particles of the solar wind in the planet's magnetic field.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Landscape night
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.