Underwater photography is a fun creative process that offers many unique opportunities to create the most attractive and unusual images. But at the same time, this type of photography can be dangerous both for equipment and for the health of people who are engaged in it. Photos of inhabitants of the seas and oceans are accepted for the competition.
Photos from aquariums and other artificial pools are prohibited.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
The voices of the audience are accepted during the period of acceptance of work and 20 days after completion.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Underwater photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.