Street photography is a genre of photographs taken in a public place: on the street, in a park, on the beach, etc. Shadow and street photography are not separable, as they usually complement each other brilliantly. A variety of shadows can enrich your paintings with unexpected elements and an interesting mood, they can captivate the viewer deep into the picture.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
A child’s portrait is a photograph of a child or a group of children that captures the individuality of an object using effective lighting, backgrounds and poses. If you tried to photograph a child, then you probably know how hard it is. After all, children cannot sit still in one place. The photo must have a model under 18 years old.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Street Photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.