Unmanned aerial vehicles Drones, remotely controlled and used for shooting from a height. By means of them surprising photos from height of bird's flight turn out. Photographers from around the world used drones to explore extravagant geometric designs embedded in many urban structures from new perspectives. Some photos enlivened the view of city streets, turning them into geometric patterns, while other works take the simplicity with which technology allows you to capture images of perfect moments.
Increase the limit to the load for the main contest 35AWARDS 2018. Extensive coverage of the winner photos, as well as 35 of the best photos of the competition.
The best photos, based on the results of the audience vote, will be considered by the jury, among which the winners will be selected. The jury consists of the best photographers 35AWARDS, based on their professional level and competence in this topic. Voices of spectators are accepted during the reception of works and 10 days after completion. The jury can view the work during the public vote and 5 days after it.
- photo - 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Genre photo - Aerial photography
- photo should be no copyright marks, add borders, etc.
- entry fee - free
- Similar images (similar combination of objects, crop, different angle of shooting or change of tone of a photo) **
* A photo that has won in other 35AWARDS contests can not enter the best photos of this contest. Only one photo of the author can enter the number of the best photos of this competition.
** Images that do not match can be removed from the competition.